How to use sildenafil:
Use sildenafil as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
- Sildenafil is usually given as an injection at your doctor’s office, hospital, or clinic. If you will be using sildenafil at home, a health care provider will teach you how to use it. Be sure you understand how to use sildenafil. Follow the procedures you are taught when you use a dose. Contact your health care provider if you have any questions.
- Do not use sildenafil if it contains particles, is cloudy or discolored, or if the vial is cracked or damaged.
- Use sildenafil on a regular schedule to get the most benefit from it. Use it at the same times each day.
- Continue to use sildenafil even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- Do not suddenly stop using sildenafil or change your dose without talking to your doctor.
- Keep this product, as well as syringes and needles, out of the reach of children and away from pets. Do not reuse needles, syringes, or other materials. Ask your health care provider how to dispose of these materials after use. Follow all local rules for disposal.
- If you miss a dose of sildenafil, use it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not use 2 doses at once.
- Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use sildenafil.